Features and Benefits
Header 1 / 2
Advanced Anti-Malware Detection & Removal
Removes adware, spyware which Antivirus cannot
Blocks popup, redirects and Hijackers
Rootkits and Bootkits Protection
Repair damaged files
Protect Personal files and Money from Attackers
Detect malware before it infects
Fast and Light
Won't slow down your Computer
Stop Zero Day Exploit
Protection from unknown threats
Protect recording of Keystrokes and Webcam
Intelligently Works in Background
No interruption to user
24x7 on demand
What's the Difference?
MalwareFox finds worms, rogues, dialers, trojans, rootkits, spyware, exploits, bots, and other malware that antivirus software can't. MalwareFox removes the malware using innovative removal techniques that antivirus software doesn't have.
Recommend it to our clients
Most of the problems we see are because of ignorance of users but we cannot train them to be techie. It's better to have MalwareFox protection installed which keeps them safe and avoid problems.
Does what it says!
Gave it a try to resolve malware problems on my colleague's laptop. Worked like charm and now even I have a copy of it installed on all of my computers.
Peace of Mind
I kept running into problems like change in browser setting, unknown software coming up from nowhere, annoying pop-ups. MalwareFox removed all those nuisance and there are no more issues now. I can surf web securely without being worried about getting infected.
What is Malware?
Malware is a synonym of malicious program designed by criminals for their own benefits. It is engineered to steal your identity, install unwanted programs, or encrypt and hold your digital files for ransom. Malware is an umbrella term for all sorts of malicious software, including Trojans, spyware, adware, ransomware, and viruses.
How do I protect myself?
- Download proven anti-malware scanner like MalwareFox
- Keep your programs updated so cybercriminals can’t exploit them.
- Protect your wifi with an encrypted password. Never use open WiFi.
- Use WPA/WPA2 encryption standard on WiFi; do not use WEP
- Backup important files on local drive.
- Do not emails from person / company you don't know.
- Do not click on links sent to you via email or IM without first “hovering” your pointer over the link to confirm it is sending you to a legitimate site.
How do I know I'm infected?
- Does your browser freeze or become unresponsive?
- Do you get redirected to web pages automatically?
- Are you bombarded with pop-up messages?
- Does your computer run slower than usual?
- Do you see new icons on your desktop that you don’t recognize?
Yes I'm infected, what should I do?
- Download proven malware scanner like MalwareFox
- Disconnect from internet and run the scan.
- Follow instructions given by MalwareFox for malware removal.
- Restart your computer.
- Update browser and other programs if not already.
- Reset all your passwords.
Start your trial and get rid of malware now.